Friday, May 31, 2013

Create a Scrapbook in a Day!

I've been working hard to create a beautiful and affordable scrapbook that can be completed in a day!  So I came up with 12 layouts for the months of the year.  I have finished them all to showcase.  I'm so excited for you to see them!

The plan is 12 layouts for $50, that's $4.17 for a 2 page layout, or $2.08 per page!!  What a deal!

Option two is all 12 layouts, a beautiful album in the color of your choice, and all the page protectors needed for your pages for $80

Colors are: Hollyhock (pink), Dark Cranberry, Dark New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim, Dark Chocolate, and Black

I will need to know if you're getting an album as soon as possible to I can order it in time for the party.  I'm asking for rsvp and payment by Thursday, June 6th.

So a few more details:
1.  I'm looking at June 15th.
2.  I will be providing a meal, a early dinner/late lunch but am asking if everyone will bring a dessert.
3.  We will start at 10 a.m. and will go until finished (hopefully by no later than 6 p.m.)
4.  You will need to bring your own adhesives (we can discuss your options)

January: Snow Much Fun!
February: La Belle Vie Valentines
March: Avonlea Remember whens
April: Claire Pinwheels
May: Chantilly Spring
June: Surf's Up
July: Celebrate!
August: Later Sk8r Summer Fun
September: Scholastic Back to School 
October: Halloween!
November: Clemintine Autumn 
December: Pear and Partridge Christmas
 I hope you enjoy them.  This album would be great for yourself, a child, or as a gift.  If your interested in creating this beautiful album, send me an email to Sparklingnpink@hotmail.com.

Have a wonderful day!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment