Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another Mini Album

I suppose it is time to post.  It have been awhile and I have completed some projects that I would love to share.  The first is for my brother fiance. This was part of her Christmas present, using the La Belle Vie paper pack.
Front Cover, using the Adorable stamp set and a beautiful Opaque Pearl Flourish.
Page 1 and 2.  These pages were accented with Bitty Sparkles, the Boutique Assortment,  and  some Baker's Twine. 
Page 3 was stamped using the It's Your Day stamp set and Page 4 has some  sparkles from the Boutique Assortment.
Page 5 and 6, Those Zip Strips work wonderfully in these mini albums.
Page 7 and a pocket.  This pocket was created from a toilet paper roll covered in B&T paper.  It came out nicely.
The inside from 1 Corinthians.
Page 8, I found this stamp in my Cricut stamp sets from CTMH.  I thought it was very fitting.
Page 9 and 10, Look at that ring! Here I used an Opaque Pearl Flourish, Boutique Assortment sparkles, and It's Your Day stamp set.
Page 11 and 12, My beautiful little niece puppy, Allie.
Page 13, The soon to be bride.
 This book was made using the Album Pages and covered using pages cut from the Cricut Ariste cartridge.  I used jump rings from Staples to hold them together and tied bows to each ring.  Ingrid loved her book and I was happy making something that told a little story about my brother and his fiance.

Have a great day!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment