Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Cards

This year, I told my mom that I wanted to make out family Christmas Card.  I had never done this so maybe I assumed because I was making multiple of the same card it was going to be easy.  It was very time consuming but I definitely loved how they came out and the reaction from the recipients was amazing.
Cover.
Inside.
 Here I used Pear and Partridge Paper Pack, Cranberry, Cocoa, and Colonial White Cardstock. I also used my new Craft Heater and Mini Pigment Inks.  I was so excited to learn how to emboss finally!  I stamped with my Flakey Friends and Christmas Love stamp sets.  I colored my snowman using the Exclusive Inks Markers.  I am so happy with the end product and was so excited to put the last snowflake on the last card to be mailed out.

Enjoy!

Amanda
  

No comments:

Post a Comment